If you have concerns about the conduct of a serving judicial officer you can make a complaint to the Judicial Conduct Commissioner

Before making your complaint you should consider the following.

The Commissioner cannot deal with complaints about

  • decisions or orders made by a judicial officer
  • Federal judicial officers or judicial officers of other States or Territories
  • former judicial officers.

Use our online form

You can also contact the JCC via email: admin@jcc.sa.gov.au

You can also download and complete a hard copy form (PDF, 222.7 KB) and mail it to us:

GPO Box 11019
Adelaide SA 5001